Saturday, December 3, 2016

Your First Garden by Judith Adam

There is nothing more than having a beautiful house and a lovely garden outdoors! I had never created my own garden, but I remember my mom's as she loved to plant every year. However, owning my new home I really wanted to make my outdoors to look just as gorgeous as my house. So the book,  Your First Garden by Judith Adam it helped me understand how and what I need to know to plant my first garden and many afterward!

The flowers in the book are lovely and I do enjoy the different ideas and explanation to what needs to be done to have a healthy growing garden. There is more to just adding seeds into the dirt, which this book really helps explain. I love that for a beginner, it tells you even the most important tools you will need to know and use to garden. What type of plants there are from ones that needs the sun to others that rely on shade and so much more! You even will learn to evaluate the soil, which is essential to a healthy growth of the beautiful flowers and plants you want to grow!

Finally, I love the helpful guidance and will be using this book often! It's packed with easy to understand lessons and tips to help anyone. I really also enjoy the photos, very beautiful and inspirational to get me out there and plant my garden.

Information About The Author:
Judith Adam is a horticulturalist, landscape designer and journalist who also writes for many magazines. She is the author of Landscape Planning: Practical Techniques for the Home Gardener and lives in Toronto.

Book Information:

  • Paperback: 120 pages
  • Publisher: Firefly Books (March 22, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1770857087
  • ISBN-13: 978-1770857087
  • Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.4 x 10 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Fireflybooks- Your First Garden: A Landscape Primer for New Home Owners by Judith Adam
and



☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”