Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Tool School by Monte Burch

It can be difficult to understand how to create or DIY anything if you don't know what the tools you have to work with. Therefore, I was happy to find the book Tool School, by Monte Burch. It's a great lesson into the world of tools without all that going to a school course or anything.

The lessons inside will explain what each tool is, from the most used to the least heard of! However, you'll learn so much from the author who has 40 years experience in using tools. I so would love to get into woodworking and many others, but my fear is not understanding what I need and how to use the tools correctly. However, the information inside is so easy to follow, with visual photos and extremely helpful to understand how to use and what the tool exactly does or is.

Finally, I just love how helpful this book is for the beginner. No need to go to a class or spend money to get someone to do the work for me, when I can take this book, learn from the information inside and build the items I want myself! 

Information About The Author:
Monte Burch is an award-winning freelance writer, photographer, and author of over seventy-five books and thousands of outdoors and how-to magazine articles. His books range from building outdoor gear and hunting lodges to hunting turkeys to seasonal patterns for walleye. 

Book Information:

  • Hardcover: 240 pages
  • Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing (May 6, 2014)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1628737026
  • ISBN-13: 978-1628737028
  • Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 9 x 11.2 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Skyhorsepublishing- Tool School: The Complete Guide to Using Your Tools from Tape Measures to Table Saws by Monte Burch
and




☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”