Thursday, December 22, 2016

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Ronald D. Lankford

I love the classic books during Christmas and the book, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Ronald D. Lankford really added to my Christmas spirit! The classic story about Rudolph, which is one of my favorites, really brings back memories. I actually wrote to Santa one year to ask to be a reindeer so I could fly. I guess you can say I'm just very much a huge fan of Christmas and reindeer. It also is one of the movies my family watches, like a tradition every year as well!

However, this book isn't really about any one story but many! You have down the line of history all the different remakes and takes on Rudolph from beginning to end. It is quite surprising how far back it goes and the different stories and products you could gift someone of this loveable reindeer! There are so many different memorable books, movies, advertisements and collectible items that Rudolph was known for, which I really had no idea about. However, in this book, you will learn so much and even more than the traditional love of Rudolph in those classic movies.

Finally, I'd like to say that for a classic during Christmas, this book really helps you know how it all started. Plus, getting a chance to learn more about all things Rudolph the Reindeer. I really enjoyed reading this book, and loved learning something more about my favorite story!

Information About The Author:
RONALD D. LANKFORD JR. is an author and independent scholar who lives in Appomattox, Virginia. He is the author of Women Singer-Songwriters in Rock: A Populist Rebellion in the 1990s, Folk Music USA: The Changing Voice of Protest, and Sleigh Rides, Jingle Bells, and Silent Nights: A Cultural History of American Christmas Songs.

Book Information:
  • Paperback: 224 pages
  • Publisher: ForeEdge (October 4, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1611687357
  • ISBN-13: 978-1611687354
  • Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 0.3 x 7.9 inches
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:


☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers