Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Reiki Temple - Level 1 Online Course

I never felt so connected to something that meant much more to what I wanted to do in life!
I know this might sound strange, but I feel I've found my true purpose in life, to help heal! I mean I've always wanted to help others and even though there are many ways this can be done, I did have a specific feeling for something not known or seen as a typical type of healing. In other words, more magical, unique, and natural! That is why I am so happy to have found the Reiki Temple! I actually completed the level one online course to be a Reiki healer, which is more natural and a real thing that treats others like any other healing profession!

As we all may know, many find that healing by medicine or going to a doctor and nurse is the normal way to feel and get better. Well, I felt inside that there must be other ways. I've read so much about natural cures, many can do at home such as herbal remedies, essential oils, acupuncture, massage and much more. From them, I truly believe they do as they say and even use of gemstones, especially quartz has helped me live a healthy life. These ways always for some reason just feel like the true way to a healthy lifestyle and a natural method to healing the body, which doesn't include surgery or medication(only if it's naturally grown).

So on my studying and learning of Reiki, a course that taught me to heal with the energy that is all around us, I've actually felt I found what I've been looking for in life! It was an outstanding experience to take the level 1 course. I not only gained more knowledge on naturally healing and how to perform these techniques on myself and others, but I also learned how to gain a more positive outlook on things. That feeling of letting go and understanding that feeling sad, angry or frustrated doesn't really change anything that just happened. Even if this horrible thing is trying to bring you down, don't let it take over your mind and ruin your day. It doesn't do anything but keeps you in a negative position and nothing will seem right. So what I felt I learned from this is that to be a healer of Reiki, you need to keep a positive outlook on things and remember feeling down or angry will not change anything, just shows the problem that they've won. Therefore, if you can let it go, you will not only win over the problem but realize that there are much better things coming.

So with your mind in a positive, relaxed state you can perform Reiki much better. Plus, most of what the guide book on Reiki taught me that it's something that can be learned by many, no matter beliefs or religion. This technique of healing is created to help one send natural energies from our arms through the hands with the help of what is all around us, the energies of the universe. These actually helps send positive healing effects to those we are healing, whether it be our best friends, clients, pets, and even family members. As long as they are open to receive, they will all benefit from this way of healing.

I actually am waiting soon to receive my attunement and can't wait! Everyone has their own experiences and after taking the course, which really open my mind to be at a more peaceful and joyous state, I know that the attunement, which in a way is sort of a blessing finalizing you as a Reiki healer, that I will have another experience as many do during their attunement. 

Finally, if you are interested in learning a natural method of healing, something that doesn't take tools other than the positive energy that flows around us all, then you should check out the reikitemple.org. From my experience, you will really enjoy the lessons and guidance. Plus, after you finish the course, you will be listed in the holistic arts practitioner registry for validation and easily to be seen by everyone.

If you're interested in learning more about Reiki, please follow the link below:
Website: http://www.reikitemple.org/
Reiki Course: http://www.reikitemple.org/become-a-reiki-master/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/reikitemple/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/reikitemple
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reikitemple/
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/115127954556921659160


Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”




Google+ Followers