Friday, December 9, 2016

Potentcera Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker by Sinoge

The Potentcera Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Speaker by Sinoge is such a simple speaker that takes not time at all to setup! I love that it comes in pink, even though you can choose from two other colors. The pink is just my favorite and for the size, it's portable and easy to travel anyplace with! I love using mine with my tablet or phone. As mentioned before, setup to sync with the Bluetooth connection is super easy.
Plus, with the silicone design, it's easy to repel water and keep it protected from any liquid. However, unlike many speakers, this actually for its size can last for 5 hours of music from streaming, your music on the device or even playing a game. So charge for 2-3 hours and you are set to go! What else sticks out to me is the cute design that actually allows you to make a stand for the round speaker to keep at an angle. If you tuck the long piece in between the loop and create this stand that makes it sit perfectly on any desk or flat surface. It's pretty neat and works out wonderfully!
Finally, the holidays are coming and for a stocking stuffer or just even a gift for yourself! I know this will come in handy with my new tablet I'm getting and even a few of my gadgets I own right now! I do love music and when I can hear it crystal clear and louder, then the device is doing its part! I love my Potentcera Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker in pink, it's just fabulous!
Video Review

Product Information:
  • -HANDS-FREE SPEAKERPHONE: The wireless speaker has built-in MIC Bluetooth speaker and hands-free function, so you can conveniently pick up a call by this mini speaker in car, bathroom, at home or office, anywhere during it is connected to your Smartphone. Long distance connection of 10 m.
  • -5 HOURS MUSIC PLAY: Mini music speaker built-in high capacity rechargeable lithium, supports up to 5 hours playing time at the volume to 50% of the maximum volume, and can be charged quickly in 2-2.8 hours
  • -DIGITAL SPEAKER: The lanyard Bluetooth speaker support TF card, MP3, WMA, WAV player. Full range subwoofer speaker with perfect sound.
  • -PORTABLE SILICONE LANYARD: The waterproof speaker can be used outdoor and take shower, offer you the convenience to hang and attach it to anywhere you want.
  • -CREATIVE SILICONE MATERIAL OUTSIDE: The speaker is waterproof, dust proof, drop proof to better protect it.

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”