Friday, December 23, 2016

Potentcera 5-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub by Sinoge

The Potentcera 5-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub is perfect for all of my devices, which I have many of! The company Sinoge, which sells wonderful products that I've been purchasing quite a bit from, has
these excellent USB Hubs that sit right by the computer. However, it's an extra special thing to have more ports like this because everyone needs to charge their devices. For me, it's all of my tablets, phones, and speakers that I need charge for the day, but when you have one USB port it can take up time and be a bit difficult. However, I really enjoy that this FAST FAST FAST Charging USB Hub really gets my devices charged and not tell me on the screen that it's charging slowly.
Instead, I get a full charge each time and perfect for my kindle, my new tablets, and my high power smartphones that need a little more juice than many cords and computer ports can give. So, I am
super thankful for a 5-port USB hub that can allow for multiple devices to charge at a fast speed, without interfering with the charging of the other device. Plus, no overcharge issues, when it's done, it's done. You don't have to fear about the one device charging and another over cooking because it's still plugged in, which use to be a big problem with devices. However, that is not a problem with the Potentcera USB Hub!

Also, You can even enjoy the ability to transfer files quicker if used beside a computer. So no more time waiting for the computer to recognize the device, instead it's up and ready once plugged in.
Nothing beats a quick response and no time wasted! Finally, this is an excellent addition when you have many of those electronic devices, It'll keep you charged and going, day after day!
Video Review
Product Information:
  • Good compatibility: USB HUB is suitable for most Windows, Mac, Linux computer systems. Do not need to install the driver to use.
  • 4 + 1 interface: expand the four 3.0 USB interface +1 fast charging interface, speeds up to 2TB. The data transfer rate can reach 5 Gbps, and backward compatible with USB2.0 / 1.1 specifications.
  • Easy to operate: high-quality data cable can be removed, plug and play. 7 ports can be used simultaneously, without interference from each other, each port has a special control switch and LED indicator.
  • Security and stability: built-in surge protection to ensure that your equipment and data security, and support hot-swappable. Overheating, over-voltage, over current, short circuit, leakage protection.
  • Quality Assurance: If you receive any USB HUB interface is invalid, or can not work at the same time, we will give you a new or refund.
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:




☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”