Monday, December 5, 2016

Numerology Plain & Simple by Anne Christie

The book, Numerology Plain and Simple by Anne Christie has been quite helpful! I really love how well it works with forecasting my future. I just find it wonderful how certain numbers really can explain a lot about our lives and predict our futures. That I think is the main reason why I was so interested in this book! I really never figure myself to read something about numbers, well Numerology. However, I have been curious, when many of my friends tell me how they believe and love finding out certain things with numbers. It's also great that anyone can use it, no psychic ability needed to find out your future.

The topics inside this book will cover certain things like name numbers, personality, heart, destiny, relationships, and even short-term forecasting, which I seem interested in learning so I know what to expect soon. I think the book is very easy to understand since it is from the series that states "The Only Book You'll Ever Need". Therefore, being my first ever book to learn Numerology from, this is quite a helpful guidance and so much fun to use for myself and others! Finally, maybe I'll know what to look out for or when some good news is on its way!

Information About The Author:
Anne Christie was a British psychic and writer.

Book Information:

  • ISBN: 9781571747594
  • Book (Paperback)
  • Hampton Roads Publishing Company
  • $14.95
  • 5 1/2 x 8
  • 160 pages
  • B&W illustrations
  • February 1, 2016

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Redwheelweiser - Numerology Plain & Simple The Only Book You'll Ever Need Anne Christie
and



☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers