Thursday, December 29, 2016

Melissa Leapman's Designer Crochet: Accessories by Melissa Leapman

I love to crochet and this book, Melissa Leapman's Designer Crochet adds a little more challenging to the simple techniques I already know. Many of the fun projects inside are fashional accessories anyone would love to own and wear! I especially love the Hadley bag. Its detailed design on the bag with the cable style details on the bag is so nice! Plus with each inside, as well as this one I love, they all have the steps and everything you'll need to create that specific bag or project you might be working on.
The information or steps to create each project is actually something I can follow. Many of the projects I follow come from online and yet it can be tricky to understand what isn't normally written the same from one to another. However, the designs inside are so easy to follow and explained in the back if you need guidance. with additional images or illustrations to help guide you to create that stitch, which is needed to be used in the project you're crocheting.
I think that the book is terrific! I love the ideas of making accessories I can wear like a shawl, bags, scarves, and hats are wonderful! Some new techniques and designs to use to create these, which is a great challenge for increasing my skills. Plus, this also can make a perfect holiday gift or gift for any occasions! I love it so much and so glad it's easy to understand!
Information About The Author:
Melissa Leapman is the author of several bestselling knitting and crocheting books: Hot Knits and Cool Crochet (Watson-Guptill, 2004 and 2005), Cables Untangled and Continuous Cables (Potter Craft, 2006 and 2008). Her newest releases, Color Knitting the Easy Way and Mastering Color Knitting were published in 2010. The must-have Stash Buster Knits was published in Fall 2011, also by Potter Craft.

Book Information:

  • Author: Melissa Leapman
  • Format: Trade Paperback , 144 Pages
  • ISBN: 9781589239289
  • Publisher: Creative Publishing international
  • Illustrations: 100 color photos
  • Size: 8.5 in x 11 in / 216 mm x 279 mm
  • Published: Dec. 15, 2016


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Quartoknows- Melissa Leapman's Designer Crochet: Accessories by Melissa Leapman
and



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers