Monday, December 5, 2016

Love Magic by Lilith Dorsey

The book Love Magic, by Lilith Dorsey is quite a book! I really love learning and working with magic in my everyday life, but when I saw this book I was a little curious about what it may do for me or anyone I know. Since love is something everyone wants but is it possible to achieve through a few spells or at least help make it possible for anyone to have? 

So when I took a look inside, I read about the different types of topics you'll learn from this book. Some of these are topics covering self-love, marriage, fertility, erotic adventures and so much more! There are as the title says 250 different spells to try and each has specific purposes towards what goal you may need the spell for. So even if you think this book is all about love for another, which is what I thought when I read the title Love Magic, but it's more than finding a person you want to spend your life with. Instead, you have spells that will help you achieve the  love for oneself, the birth of a child you may want, the romance between you and another and of course you still will have those spells for long lasting love with another.

It really covers your entire love life, not just finding someone, but keeping it lasting. So my final thoughts about this book are that it's very interesting, each spell is simple to create and simple enough to follow. I think anyone looking for love, should try these wonderful spells and I think I'm going to give it a shot!


Author Information:
Lilith Dorsey, MA is a magical practitioner/voodoo priestess with training in several traditions, including Celtic, Afro-Caribbean (Santeria and Vodun), and Native American spiritualities. Her traditional education focused on plant science, anthropology, and film. She owns her own magickal consulting business, Branwen’s Pantry, and is editor/publisher of Oshun-African Magickal Quarterly. She is also the author of Voodoo and Afro-Caribbean Paganism and The African-American Ritual Cookbook. She has a degree in anthropology from the University of Rhode Island and an MFA from New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts. 

Book Information:

  • December • Weiser Books
  • New Age / Magick Studies
  • ISBN: 978-1-57863-592-4
  • eISBN: 978-1-63341-016-9
  • Paperback • $16.95 • CAN$24.95
  • 5 x 7 • Pages: 304
  • Spot art
  • Rights: Red Wheel/Weiser
  • Market: World
  • Author Residence: Brooklyn, NY


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Redwheelweiser - Love Magic Over 250 Magical Spells and Potions for Getting it, Keeping it, and Making it Last by Lilith Dorsey
and




☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”