Wednesday, December 21, 2016

How to Do Absolutely Everything by Instructables.com and Sarah James

There are so many projects inside the book, How to Do Absolutely Everything by Instructables.com and Sarah James. I really love the info on candle making and tye-dye. It's a great book for about anything you can do at home, with items you find easily. I really love that there also is tons of photo images to follow along with and helpful guidance. Many strange ways to do things can be found inside, which I would have never thought about, but plenty that I can use on a daily basis!

I love to craft and the section on crafting projects really captured my attention. However, the ideas on tech gadgets like solar power and even fun food ideas like cake pops also made me interested to try it out, and continue reading the other wonderful ideas and projects inside. It's really such a wonderful book, so many homemade projects that take some reuse of odd items and turns them into something magnificent! I honestly can't wait to get started and create a few of these projects listed inside, especially some candles. I think that is the first project I'll start with because I have everything, thanks to a friend giving up her candle gear and with the easy to follow directions I'll be able to create my first one yet!

Finally, these books by Instructables.com are so awesome and fun to use for DIY. I really think this one has plenty to do and some easy and others that may need a little more time and knowledge of the use of the tools, but it's still just a wonderful book to work with and have a weekend of creations to make for the home or someone else.


Information About The Author:
Instructables.com is a bona fide Internet sensation, a web-based community of motivated do-it-yourselfers who contribute invaluable how-to guides to the site on a wide range of topics, from gardening and home repair to recipes to gadgets that defy categorization. The site hosts more than 100,000 projects. More than 15 million people visit the site each month, leaving comments and suggestions on the ever-growing list of do-it-yourself projects.

Sarah James has been a tailor for American Conservatory Theater, worked as a makeup artist for Blue Man Group, and starred in a national tour of an original play. Part-time mathemagician, bespoke suit tailor, mask maker, and NYT crossword master, Sarah received her MFA in theatrical design and technology from UT–Austin.

Book Information:

  • Paperback: 432 pages
  • Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing; Reissue edition (October 7, 2014)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1629143766
  • ISBN-13: 978-1629143767
  • Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.8 x 11 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Skyhorsepublishing - How to Do Absolutely Everything Homegrown Projects from Real Do-It-Yourself Experts by Instructables.com and Sarah James
and



☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”