Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Dr. Prepper by Jeff Garrett

The book, Dr. Prepper by Jeff Garrett is  a perfect at home survival guide to being prepared for disaster! I normally don't mind for these books, but honestly, anything could happen and after a hit like Sandy, I rather still be prepared than sorry. This one actually caught my attention because it's about remedies and knowing myself, I love love love home remedies for any occasion, not just a disaster. I mean a normal day could be a disaster if you're not feeling well or something occurs. So I knew I had to have this book!

What I do like most about this book is that it's really based on life, everyday events that could occur. For example, bug bites, burns, stomach problems, and so many others. I guess I always felt when you read these books, you are trying to find help for big disasters with weather or when you out in the cold and no service to get help. However, this is just great for that everyday lifestyle and as always it's a good thing to be prepared no matter what!

The book is easy to follow and comes with photos and steps to create certain treatments and how to perform others. It's a very useful book and such a wonderful guide to the health of you and providing help to others. Finally, I really loved this book and maybe will take a look at other 
Prepper Books, since this one really got me interested in the material and helpful things I can do to stay safe no matter what disaster occurs!

Information About The Author:
Jeff Garrett is a survival and preparedness expert and has been a prepper for most of his life. Garrett works with individuals to create personalized prepping plans so that as many people as possible can be ready should disaster strike. He resides in Manhattan, Montana.

Book Information:

  • Paperback: 208 pages
  • Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing (November 22, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 151071202X
  • ISBN-13: 978-1510712027

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Skyhorsepublishing - Dr. Prepper The Disaster Preparedness Guide to Home Remedies by Jeff Garrett
and



☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers