Monday, December 19, 2016

Best of The Simple Things by Lisa Sykes

I love how this book,  Best of The Simple Things by Lisa Sykes is about all things natural and simple! Something we may think to be complicated like growing our own garden of veggies or herbs to use in recipes, which isn't at all and actually brings more joy to your life than just buying it.
Honestly, I wasn't sure about this book, but it was actually a great read of ideas! Some things like DIY really caught my attention as well as the garden planning with inside herbs and planting vegetables and plants outdoors. It's something I can see doing and always love to have fresh food to enjoy on my plate, grown with my own hands. 

I think this book is something anyone who wants a few ideas and ways to create their own joyful, simple things in life. Even for right now the holidays, try making a cute variety of homemade ornaments and decorations. However, with each they all are made with love, by taking the time to make or do and enjoy every moment alone or with another. 

What also is enjoyable about this book is that you get details how to care for items that need a little tlc to grow like herbs and for being creative, you will get every step to make sure the results come out great! I guess it's possible that I love the book is that it revolves around homemade and all DIY stuff, that makes this book something  I find enjoyable. It's really a wonderful mix DIY guide into what you can do and how to do it correctly to get the best out of what you are working on! Finally, it really has many wonderful things inside to do and read about! I really love the book and the wonderful projects that I already want to start doing now!

Information About The Author:
Lisa Sykes is editor and co-founder of the magazine.

Book Information:

  • Paperback: 256 pages
  • Publisher: Firefly Books (October 4, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1770858202
  • ISBN-13: 978-1770858206
  • Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.8 x 11 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Fireflybooks - Best of The Simple Things
and



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers