Saturday, December 3, 2016

Being a Dog by Karen Wild

The book, Being a Dog by Karen Wild is a great read! Anyone with a dog would be happy to learn about everything dogs and why they do what they do. To me, it's an awesome book to learn about dogs! Even best if you ever had wanted to know what your pup or dog is trying to tell you. Plus, if you are about to get a dog, this can be extremely helpful as well! I know my one chi, Chihuahua is alway crying for attention and now my second one does the same. It's one thing I wish most of the time I knew what she wants. I mean most of the time it's attention, but other times she gets in a growling mood and begins to bark for something else. So this book can come in handy allowing me to identify the different things that my dog is telling me, no matter what part of the day is or where she might be.

The book opened my eyes to a life of a dog, and how they react or see things. It's extremely interesting with the photos and examples. Also, super helpful for me to learn about my dog and what she may be feeling if she's scared, excited, or anything else. Plus, a few things I have already known by just having a dog, such as they rely on us for affection and protection. One example is when a larger dog was coming near us and I had to shield them as they hid behind me. Same thing when people are coming nearby, they may scare them away, but sometimes they hide right behind me for protection. 

However, this is a wonderful book, full of interesting information I could use and some I had an idea about but can learn more about why they do these things they do. Finally, I do want to say that it's taking a view from the dog perspective, so you get an idea how they react or what is going on with the dog when they do certain things.

Information About The Author:
Karen Wild is a full-time, qualified dog behavior consultant with over 20 years' experience. She is a Certificated Clinical Animal Behaviorist, a full member of the Association of Pet Behavior Counsellors, and an Associate Member of the British Institute of Professional Dog Trainers.

Book Information:

  • Publisher: Firefly Books
  • PAPERBACK : $ 19.95 USD
  • EAN: 9781770858213
  • ISBN: 1770858210
  • Author Statement: Karen Wild
  • Audience: Trade
  • Specs: full color throughout, references, index
  • Pages: 192
  • Trim Size: 7 1/2" X 9 1/4" X 1/2"
  • Language code 1: eng
  • Publication Date: 20160915
  • Copyright Year: 2016

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Fireflybook- Being a Dog: The World From Your Dog's Point of View by Karen Wild
and



☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers