Friday, December 23, 2016

BCMRUN Protective Sleeve Case Bag with Pocket

Here is a wonderful sleeve by the BYT Shop. It's known as the BCMRUN Protective Sleeve Case, which is perfect for keeping a tablet protected from damage. I really enjoy that this can be seen as a universal type product, not meant only for one type of tablet and many can fit inside. I love this for my kindle when I'm on the go or even for my new tablet I just bought. It's a perfect fit and keeps everything safe and free from anything occurring or happening too it while I travel. So if you have a tablet under 8 inches, it'll fit perfectly fine and not be too tight around. Plus, with the two zippers, large and easy to grab you can open and close the bag simply.
Also, I must say that these bags have so much more of an interesting design than many of the others you could get. The BYT Shop so far is the only shop know that has a fun saying or image on their cases for tablets. Plus, I love the thick soft interior and that there is enough room to carry the power cord or earbuds and stylus inside, which will fit right in the pocket of the bag too. It's a perfect accessory to own and a great addition to any gift! One other thing is that there is a large handle on the outer part, which allows me to carry the bag without actually holding onto the bag itself.  
Finally, I really adore the design on my bag, it's something I can agree with and enjoy looking at. Plus, the handle makes it so much easier to carry around and it also protects my device from dust or anything while it's just sitting on my desktop. This is an excellent case, nice quality and such a wonderful accessory to own!
Product Information:
  • Protective Case Sleeve comes with an internal built-in pocket for convenient storage of charger, pens, keys, and other accessories.
  • COMPOSITION: Zipper closure with padded zipper binding, Form-fitting neoprene interior for shock absorbent protection, Fluffy faux fur lining protects from scratches
  • Dimensions: 2.95*9.25*0.5 inches
  • Fits: iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3 Retina, Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Kindle Fire HD,NVIDIA Shield, Sony Xperia Z3 Compact, Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2, Lenovo Ideapad S8-50, Lenovo Ideatab Mixx 2, Dell Venue 8 Pro, LG G Pad 8.3, Toshiba Encore 2 WT8, Asus Memo Pad 8, Asus Vivo Tab Note 8, Acer Iconia W4 and other 5"-8" tablets
  • Screen protection panel separates tablet from front pocket contents to prevent scratching
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:


☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers