Friday, December 16, 2016

Astrology by Cass & Janie Jackson

Astrology by Cass and Janie Jackson is something made for us beginners and those who want a shortcut to the information that is important when it comes to Astrology. The information in this book is very easy to understand and has many topics covered, such as finding the characteristics of each sun sign, how to create a birth chart, find out your rising and moon signs, and so much more! I really love that I don't have to have any knowledge and that this book fills me in on everything. So to understand other books, I can get all the info I need right here.

 I do love the little illustrations representing each sign and how easy it is to read on the same page they mean to the person and characteristics you may have as being that sign. Plus, I love learning about the houses and planets that go with each sign and aspects as well! Finally, as always, learning about the way things work together and especially astrology is very interesting to me. So to have a book that makes it easy to understand and won't take forever to learn is wonderful! This book is indeed very useful from cover to back! 

Information About The Author:
Cass and Janie Jackson are professional writers and educators. They live in the United Kingdom.

Book Information:

  • ISBN: 9781571747471
  • Book (Paperback)
  • Hampton Roads Publishing Company
  • $14.95
  • 5 1/2 x 8
  • 168 pages
  • Line drawings and charts throughout
  • April 1, 2016


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Redwheelweiser - Astrology, Plain & Simple The Only Book You'll Ever Need by Cass & Janie Jackson
and



Thank You
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers