Monday, November 21, 2016

Warm Mittens and Socks by Eva Trotzig and Malin Nuhmav

The book, Warm Mittens and Socks by Eva Trotzig and Malin Nuhmav is superb for this winter! Well, every winter time, since the items inside are all warm and cozy accessories for winter. It will definitely keep you warm with the mittens and socks you can create! I love that it's the use of knitting and crocheting, two in one. So no matter if you enjoy both or one or the other, the patterns are inside and easy to follow!

Maybe this winter will be full of handmade gifts to my loved ones, with the patterns found inside this book! I really enjoy the colors, even if I can use my own colors or the choice of the family member who will be receiving the gift. However, I just enjoy crocheting and sometimes I do knit, but not as often. So I am so ready to take the steps in each project and create something wonderful for my entire family. It's my favorite hobby and an activity that keeps me relaxed when I have nothing to do or need to unwind. Finally, I highly recommend this book for the winter, love the photos and the beautiful projects inside!

Information About The Authors:
Eva Trotzig has been passionate about knitting, crocheting, sewing, and weaving since childhood, and has long been interested in the history of needlework. She earned a PhD in education for her research in girls’ handicraft education in Sweden, and has had a long career as a librarian, library manager, and researcher. Recently, she switched tracks and now works as a professional weaver and author. She lives with her husband in Stockholm, Sweden.

Malin Nuhma is a photographer and blogger in Sweden.

Book Information:

  • Hardcover: 112 pages
  • Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing; 1 edition (November 6, 2013)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1626361061
  • ISBN-13: 978-1626361065
  • Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.5 x 8.8 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Skyhorsepublishing - Warm Mittens and Socks by Eva Trotzig and Malin Nuhmav
and



☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers