Friday, November 25, 2016

The Ultimate Collection of Crochet Edgings by Belinda Carter

I was amazed by the different crochet edgings in this book, The Ultimate Collection of Crochet Edgings by Belinda Carter. It has so many that I would love to use in my crochet projects! I always felt after awhile getting to create the same simple edge is fine, but when I heard of this book and seen the many additional appliques and designs you can create, I was excited!

The best part is that each design is separated by their own sections. For example, if you want flowers they will be put together under that section title, and have the many different types inside that you can create. Therefore, if you would like to do a specific type lace or applique, check the front and search under there to find the different detailed edgings you can do! It's just that simple and talking about simple, the edgings and decorations are just as simple to follow and create. There is every pattern in an easy way to follow with images to help you see the final results.

Honestly, I thought I'd have to learn a few hard patterns but really if you know how to crochet than it's a piece of cake! Finally, I really enjoy the photos, they really do help and the book has so many different types I can work with and try. Therefore, I'll never be bored or have no fun edging
for any of my projects I want to create!


Information About The Author:
Belinda "Bendy" Carter has been crocheting since the age of nine. A full-time crochet designer and minister’s wife, Carter’s designs have been featured on the front cover of magazines 18 times in the last four years. Her other hobbies include watching old movies, musicals and TV comedies. Carter and her husband, Thad, have two sons.

Book Information:

  • Paperback: 128 pages
  • Publisher: Annie's (June 1, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1590126599
  • ISBN-13: 978-1590126592
  • Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.3 x 11 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
IPGBook- The Ultimate Collection of Crochet Edgings by Belinda Carter
and




☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers