Monday, November 14, 2016

The Secret Language of Dogs by Victoria Stilwell

Dogs are so adorable and smart! Many times you can be lost in translation when you don't know how or what the dog is trying to tell you. However, this book, The Secret Language of Dogs by Victoria Stilwell really helps you understand the different signs that a dog is trying to tell you. From the loving dog to the emotional, it's all covered inside.

I do have to point out, the photos are so super cute of realistic dogs and the information is extremely helpful. Even if I know my dog, this book taught me a few things I haven't realized
that my dog is telling me. It really helps answer questions I've had for awhile and now I can communicate and interact with my dog and understand everything! I so hope they come out with one for cats too! However, this book does a great job teaching me the signs and helping me build a better friendship and bond with my doggies.

Finally, this is a wonderful book, something I'd highly recommend to any dog owner. It's full of information by a true trainer and really works! This book is an excellent guide to understanding the doggie in your life! 

Information About The Author:
VICTORIA STILWELL is best known for her role as the host of Animal Planet's hit TV series It's Me or the Dog. Born and raised in Wimbledon, England, she has also served as a judge on CBS' Greatest American Dog and is involved with rescue groups around the world. Stilwell has been featured in numerous magazines and journals, has appeared on countless television and radio shows in the United States, Europe, and Asia, and her popular Positively Podcast series is heard by listeners worldwide. Named 2009's Dog Trainer of the Year at the Purina Pro Plan Dog Awards, Stilwell lives in Atlanta, Georgia, with her husband, daughter, and two rescue dogs.

Book Information:

  • Paperback: 160 pages
  • Publisher: Ten Speed Press (October 11, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1607749521
  • ISBN-13: 978-1607749523
  • Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.5 x 9 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."



Google+ Followers