Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The Essential Step-by-Step Guide to Acupressure with AromatherapyTreatment by Karin Parramore

The book, The Essential Step-by-Step Guide to Acupressure with Aromatherapy Treatments by Karin Parramore is a terrific help when it comes to naturally healing the body! You don't need to focus on the doctor to get something fixed when you can take care of it in minutes at home. Just with the visual images inside this book, you can see where to press and how to use essential oils to help as well!

I love and always will love using natural ways of healing and now I have a book that can help me located and fix the problems almost instantly! It's such a great read and very helpful with using the simple book/guide to healing certain parts of the body through acupressure, using my fingers. It's easy to view what you need to do and also where to focus on. The book breaks it down so easily that it makes it simple to use on oneself or another. 

Since, using acupressure helps promote and stimulate the blood to circulate again, which helps promote healing in a certain area that the body might not be healing as it should. I know it's strange that the body stops, but it doesn't always heal at its greatest and sometimes you see that in people who can't get up to walk as often or have pain and needs a way to recover from it.

I know that many use massage to heal and it's a terrific alternative to healing the body, just like acupressure! Therefore, with this book, you will be able to promote healing and feel better faster and sometimes instantly. I noticed when I have some pain and use my fingers to add pressure is shown in this book, I feel a lot better and don't have to rely on creams, lotions, or pills. It's been a lifesaver and helps me understand where to focus the pressure on and were not too! However, with the use of oils, essential oils I can also treat specific problems and feel better as well!

Finally, this is an excellent book and I am so happy to have found it! Now I can continue to live a natural, healthy life without affording to see a doctor or buying expensive items. Also, with the great guide of images and the oil information, I feel I don't need to rely on calling or talking to a doctor or nurse for such common and small issues I can fix myself!

Information About The Author:

Karin Parramore has been interested in herbal medicine her entire life. She has been a practicing Aromatherapist since 2002 and also obtained her degree in Chinese Medicine a few years later. She has her own clinic and teaches at her alma mater, the National College of Natural Medicine and East West College of the Healing Arts. Karin lives in Portland, OR.

Book Information:

  • Paperback: 272 pages
  • Publisher: Robert Rose (October 31, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0778805468
  • ISBN-13: 978-0778805465
  • Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 0.9 x 10.5 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Robertrose- The Essential Step-by-Step Guide to Acupressure with Aromatherapy Treatments: Relief for 64 Common Health Conditions by Karin Parramore
and



☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers