Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Shampoo-Free by Savannah Born

I actually heard that shampoo is not so good for the hair, drying it out and containing some ingredients that worsen or make worse. So a good hair day is difficult to achieve with shampoo as it seems. However, I found out more and what can be replaced for these products by the book, Shampoo-Free by Savannah Born.

It seems to be the new trendy way to go! I once tried doing this, got through a month. However, I did this wrong because my hair ended up just dirty, itchy, and greasy feeling. I really couldn't achieve the feeling that this was doing any good. Therefore, when I read this book I felt more aware of what I really needed to do while not using shampoo. Such thing would be to use create an alternative product that can clear out the build up and keep hair from becoming dried out.

The recipes and helpful tips in this book are what makes owning it worth wild! I think a healthy head of hair is always something I want! Also for a person who is trying to grow their hair to great lengths and avoiding split ends or damage along the way. Therefore, I think anyone who wants to keep their hair in shape, they will enjoy this book and love the natural way to get a clean head of hair without damage!

Information About The Author:
Savannah Born is a freelance editor and writer living in Brooklyn, New York.

Book Information:

  • Paperback: 208 pages
  • Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing (June 23, 2015)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1632206323
  • ISBN-13: 978-1632206329
  • Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 8.9 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Skyhorse Publishing - Shampoo-Free A DIY Guide to Putting Down the Bottle and Embracing Healthier, Happier Hair Savannah Born
and



☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers