Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Painting in Watercolor: The Indispensable Guide by David Webb

I love watercolor, it's easy to paint with and I love the colors that blend with the colors mixing in the water. You can make such lovely backgrounds and images with watercolor. That is why I found the book, Painting in Watercolor by David Webb a delight to read!

The information inside this book would help anyone interested in watercolor. You'll learn the basics and especially the visual photos inside will get you inspired to create some paintings yourself! I especially feel influenced to start painting some wonderful images with watercolor. Sometimes I lose my love for painting because I don't have that inspiration, but this book makes me feel super encouraged to get back into it!

The flowers are breathtaking, the roosters and outdoor scenes are so beautiful, you really can see the blend of colors. It's like taking a real image or photo and making it more lively, something that makes you want to look at it! Finally, I really loved the information and images inside. You'll find so much helpful guidance and it is perfect for a beginner or experienced.

Information About The Author:
David Webb has been an artist and illustrator, specializing in watercolor, for over 35 years. He writes for leading art magazines and is the author of two watercolor books. David also tutors painting courses and demonstrates to art societies. He is based in Devon in the UK. www.davidwebbart.co.uk

Book Information:
  • Hardcover: 256 pages
  • Publisher: Firefly Books (October 4, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1770857389
  • ISBN-13: 978-1770857384
  • Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.9 x 10.2 inches
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Fireflybooks - Painting in Watercolor: The Indispensable Guide by David Webb
and



☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers