Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Homemade for Hamsters by Carin Oliver

The book, Homemade for Hamsters by Carin Oliver is just super adorable! I really don't have a pet hamster, but I so want one now. However, this book is more for just hamsters, but rats, gerbils, and other little critters. I just love the cute ideas that you can create and with items you may have in the crafting room or things you'll find for a dollar at the dollar store. It's an inexpensive and fun project book allowing you to make a few fun additions to the pets cages.

The projects are simple enough to follow and super cute! I think my favorite is the cute Seesaw Tube, where it uses a toilet paper tube and cardboard, which I'm always getting boxes so I can put these cardboard pieces to use! Also, with a bamboo skewer and a few tools you can now complete the project and have a true seesaw. That is exactly all it takes, very easy and projects children can enjoy doing as well as adults assisting. I think for some fun projects that the cute pets you own will benefit, this is a wonderful book of ideas and creativity for all to have fun with! I really just think it's such a nifty way to use up excess cardboard and reuse items already in the house before they end up in the garbage!

Information About The Author:
Carin Oliver is an artist with a love of nature and animals, based in Pittsburgh. This is her first book.
Book Information:
  • Paperback: 96 pages
  • Publisher: Firefly Books (September 1, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1770857818
  • ISBN-13: 978-1770857810
  • Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.4 x 9 inches
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Fireflybooks - Homemade for Hamsters: Over 20 Fun Projects Anyone Can Make, Including Tunnels, Towers, Dens, Swings, Ladders and More by Carin Oliver
and



☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers