Monday, November 21, 2016

Gifts in Jars by Natalie Wise

The book, Gifts in Jars by Natalie Wise is such a wonderful project book! I love the interesting and exciting uses of jars, taking a simple glass jar turned into something even better! From creating my own BBQ Rub, Hot Fudge Topping, Snowglobe, and even a Bird Feeder, there are so many things to be made and great gifting ideas!

I always like to save those sauce jars, nut butter jars, and many others for reuse. Though sometimes I have so many extras I don't know what else to do with them. However, this book gives me so many wonderful gift ideas I could create and even home ideas for myself or a friend/family member. I love the recipe creations, simple and such a nice home treat for anyone. Especially the hot fudge, which everyone I know loves fudge on their sundaes and homemade makes it just sweeter!

The other creation like the Vanilla Citrus Sugar Hand Scrub sounds like a dreamy smelling scrub for removing dead skin and having youthful hands. Plus, so simple to create with the directions inside.
I also love the visual image of the real creation in the photo. I think anyone who loves reusing jars and creating new natural and fun delicious treats, would really enjoy this book! I know I have already a few recipes and creations I so want to try out!☺

Information About The Author:
Natalie Wise is a Dartmouth-educated poet, author, and style expert known as “Professional Sunshine.” She is all about pink lipstick, big sunglasses, her trademark #caffeinecrazy when she drinks coffee, and creating happy things for happy people. She lives in Brattleboro, Vermont.

Book Information:

  • Paperback: 132 pages
  • Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing (October 18, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1510719741
  • ISBN-13: 978-1510719743
  • Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.5 x 10.9 inches


If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Skyhorsepublishing- Gifts in Jars Homemade Cookie Mixes, Soup Mixes, Candles, Lotions, Teas, and More! by Natalie Wise
and




☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers