Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Every Dog by Nancy Hajeski

I love animals, especially dogs! this book is an excellent guide covering over 450 breeds, which can be useful for a pet groomer and anyone interested in learning about the different types.
The book is called Every Dog by Nancy Hajeski and it covers all things dogs, from the small to the large. What I love is that there are real visual photos inside, something that really helps when figuring out what the dog looks like when pairing with the name.

My favorite dog is the Dalmatian, but at the moment I actually own to chihuahuas.  However, as a pet groomer, I always am interested in learning about the other types and getting a glimpse of the different ones I may encounter or see during my lifetime. Honestly, I really enjoy how well this book was created. It's extremely useful with the information, descriptions, grooming help, and the photos, especially the photos!  You will be amazed by the information, how much research was done to discover and report each dog inside this book. Finding out the traits, features of the dog, it's hair/fur and so much other interesting facts.

This could be a perfect family book. Anyone who loves dogs would treasure this book, I know I do! It's very useful and of course me with resource and reference books I really love this one!
Finally, it's the best book I could get on so many different dogs with real live photos inside!

Information About The Author:
Nancy Hajeski is an editor and New York Times bestselling author of nonfiction, romantic fiction, and graphic novel adaptations. Her many books include Ali: The Official Portrait of the Greatest of All Time and a series of graphic novel adaptations of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. She lives in the Catskill Mountains in New York.

Book Information:
  • Paperback: 536 pages
  • Publisher: Firefly Books (October 18, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1770858253
  • ISBN-13: 978-1770858251
  • Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.1 x 7.5 inches
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Fireflybooks - Every Dog: A Book of Over 450 Breeds by Nancy Hajeski
and


☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers