Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Easy@Home TENS Handheld Unit


Do you ever get pain from moving the wrong way, pulling new muscles after a workout or possibly just by overusing your legs, back, or shoulders to lift and carry things? Well no matter where the pain is coming from, most of the time a relaxing and soothing massage can really help! However, we all don't have the time or money to afford to go to a spa, and many of us are not really looking forward to using the same overworked arm to move a massaging tool back and forth to ease the pain and get rid those tight spots. 
That is why I am so happy to say there is nothing better than having a device that can massage the pain where ever you place it and never need to be near some outlet to turn it on! The device I'm referring too is the Easy@home Pulse Massager TENS Unit. This device is the simple way to get a massage no matter if you're sitting and watching TV, playing a game, reading a book, or possibly up walking around. It's a massager that can allow the freedom to move and sit or be positioned as you like, while the Easy@home TENS Unit massages away the pain.
What I love about the Easy@home TENS Unit is that its pulses are up to me! I can decide if I want them stronger or not as much. It's up to me and some parts of my back I prefer a bit more pulse, while on other parts I prefer a lighter amount. It's really just great to have something so easy to operate in my own home and if I want, I can watch TV or enjoy a movie and not need to hear any loud massager noise going in the background, but a soothing feel from the pulses of the device. Also, no need to having to hold up a device to massage the problem area. Instead, I just attach the sticky pieces onto my skin and the massager does the work for me! After of course, selecting the targeted area on the device, the intensity and the speed, and finally the type of massage I prefer, which can either be a massage that feels like a rapid tapping, the beat option that feels like a single tap ever few seconds or the knead with a continue pulse beat, I am ready to go!  So in just a few selections and pulse intensity I'm ready to ease out those tight nodules in my muscles that need more intense pulses that sometimes even using my hands can't fix!
I do want to point out that the LCD screen makes it so much easier to view what is going on, from the type of massage I selected and the time left. Sometimes, it is a great thing to have options and for a device that can help all parts of the body, it's absolutely a wonderful option to have especially on a TENS UnitPlus, unlike an older version, my mom showed me one day this one is so much easier to setup before starting. The idea to which body part is a simple click away, while hers had you guessing and what would be perfect for each part. It just was complicated, however, this is not at all!
Honestly, I've never felt so much happier to use a TENS Unit! I think for the ease of use, the results I get without feeling pain or achy the day after too much moving, especially my back that this is something I highly would recommend to anybody! It's just simple to use, takes seconds to setup and for its portable design I can go anyplace, with one hand on the device and the sticky pieces attached to my body. Finally, I have found my true way to reduce the pain and feel great day after day! It's been my go-to device, before anything else to ease away pain simply and still be free to move!
Video Review
Product Information:
  • Easy@home EHE009 Pulse Massager TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) UNIT is portable, compact, natural & drug-free, stylish, easy to use product, which delivers electric impulses to nerves, muscles and cells on different part of our body. The impulses used in proper strength and frequencies make continuous and gentle stimulation to trigger the body producing a natural response to block, relieve pain and to stimulate the regeneration of tissues.
  • Natural and Drug-Free Way for Pain Relief
  • Pain Relief without Medicine! TENS stimulates your body to produce higher levels of its own natural painkillers, better known as "Endorphins".
  • Safety and Excellent Quality
  • The product is approved by FDA for OTS use. Powered by 4 AAA batteries (Included).
  • Easy to Use
  • Large LCD screen shows you at a glance exactly what is happening, including the type of massage "Massage, Beat, or Knead" and the time left on the cycle. It's fully automatic!  Programmatic Patterns of Stimulation with 6 Auto Procedure Options and 10 Levels for Power Intensity knobs. Pulse Stimulation Speed adjustable.
  • Portable and Long Battery Life
  • About the size of a remote control, this unit packs enough power to thoroughly massage your body but can travel with you anywhere you like. Take it to the gym, on a trip, or even to the office - it fits in your briefcase or purse.
  • Excellence Guarantee:
  • We offer a 1-year hassle free replacement guarantee for customers.
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Easy@Home TENS Handheld Electronic Pulse Massager Unit, EHE-009



☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers