Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Crochet Style by Jennifer Dougherty

I love to crochet and when it's cool out, having to make some accessories that would keep my family warm is very enjoyable! Since they get to wear my fashion, well crocheted item. It could be gloves, a scarf, or even a hatI think I really take after my grandma, she always loved to crochet hats and scarves for everyone. Keeping us nice and warm!

So I was interested in some new stylish looks that could challenge me and yet still be fashionable to wear. That is what brought me to the book, Crochet Style by Jennifer Dougherty. It's full of different styles of hats and scarves for a specific look. For example, if you are a more trendy person or maybe sporty, there is a section of crochet projects you can create dedicated to that type of style. However, no matter the style or pattern each look incredibly fashionable. What else I like is that there is no guessing on sizes. Instead, the book has a size chart to each age group, so from a baby to adult, large or small you can have the right size hat created and not mess up a few times to find the perfect fit! It's so much easier and the book I just love how organized and simple it is to follow. 

For beginners or for those who already know how to crochet well, this book is a fun and yet useful book to own! You can create your own winter clothing and still look stylish. Plus, any of these would make for perfect gifts to all your friends or loved ones! I especially will be gifting my family some new winter crocheted fashion this year! Excellent book!

Information About The Author:
Jennifer Dougherty is the founder and owner of the popular crochet design brand Crochet by Jennifer. She runs several online pattern stores, including Etsy, Ravelry, and Craftsy, all of which can be found through her website www.crochetbyjennifer.com. Jennifer lives with her family in Hibbing, Minnesota.

Book Information:

  • Paperback: 208 pages
  • Publisher: Page Street Publishing (November 22, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1624143024
  • ISBN-13: 978-1624143021
  • Product Dimensions: 9 x 0.4 x 8 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers