Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Apple Cider Vinegar for Health and Beauty by Simone McGrath

The benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar, well there are many but I don't think I could know exactly what they would be unless I had something to tell me. Unlike the internet, a book is very easy to find all types of uses and benefits for the vinegar. Therefore, I was super happy to have found the book, Apple Cider Vinegar for Health and Beauty by Simone McGrath. It's packed with all types of uses from being a natural medicine, for weight loss, in recipes, and to aid healthy recovery or support for the entire body.

I always had used this type of vinegar for my hair, but never really realized all of the benefits I could gain from using it in other ways. Especially when it comes to recipes I had no idea what to use this type for or if it would taste quite right in anything. Unlike Vinegar, apple cider vinegar has a bit of different taste and isn't the same scent as well. Its properties may be similar, but for recipes, it might be best of others than the same as you would use regular vinegar for. Therefore, this book had helped me decide what to add apple cider vinegar too and what other ways I can use it for my hair, legs, skin and even mouth like oral health!

I really love the helpful photos and information inside this book, very easy to understand and use. Its guidance is perfect and a natural way to everything! For someone interested in Apple Cider Vinegar, I think this book makes it easy to understand and learn about all of its possibilities.

Information About The Author:
Simone McGrath is the mother of two children whom she has healed of allergies and eczema through the use of healing nutritious foods. She has an extensive knowledge in health and nutrition and has always maintained that if you feed your body only nourishing, clean foods, you will feel vibrant, healthy, and happy, and you will live your best life! She specializes in all areas of health and has a special interest in the areas of detoxing, allergies, and digestive health. She is currently studying with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and lives in Sydney, Australia.

Book Information:

  • Paperback: 256 pages
  • Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing (July 21, 2015)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1632206935
  • ISBN-13: 978-1632206930
  • Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.9 x 8.2 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Skyhorse Publishing - Apple Cider Vinegar for Health and Beauty: Recipes for Weight Loss, Clear Skin, Superior Health, and Much More—the Natural Way by Simone McGrath
and



☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers