Tuesday, November 8, 2016

365 Incredible Animals by Laure Maj

I really love animals and I'm sure any family would love to learn fun facts about these cute animals that share the world with us. The book, 365 Incredible Animals by Laure Maj is packed with so many different animals that are in clear realistic photographs. You also have the fun fact about each on every page with the photo. It's so adorable and a fun way to learn while enjoying the photos that are included.

I love the tiger's photo inside and how well the photographer took each. It really reminds me of a photo book and even inspiration to take animals photos as well! However, for a child, it's a great way to learn and have fun viewing each animal on the page. Plus, for adults like myself, I can learn something I never knew about each animal. So what you get is a beautiful photo book with interesting facts that will amaze you!

Finally, I really adore this book. It's perfect for adults and children and so much fun to look at. I love the animals and how amazing each little fact about that specific animal is!


Book Information:

  • Age Range: 9 - 12 years
  • Grade Level: 4 - 7
  • Paperback: 376 pages
  • Publisher: Firefly Books (October 4, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1770857559
  • ISBN-13: 978-1770857551
  • Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 1.1 x 4.8 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Fireflybooks- 365 Incredible Animals by Laure Maj
and



☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”



Google+ Followers