This is an excellent book for young kids, great to learn from and such adorable photos to view. Plus if you ever wanted to draw a real animal and have no image to view or photo, this can really help out as well! I am always finding new ways to use books, more then what there were meant for.
Finally, if you want to help teach kids about animals or if they adore animals, this is a book to take a look into! I really think the illustrations are cute and still realistic enough to example each animal in the world.
- Publisher: Firefly Books
- Author Statement: Agnès Besson ; Illustrations by Manuel Surein
- Audience: Juvenile
- Age range lower: 2
- Age range upper: 5
- Specs: full color throughout, laminated pages
- Pages: 64
- Trim Size: 10" X 12 1/2" X 7/16"
- Language code 1: eng
- Publication Date: 20161018
- Copyright Year: 2016
- PLASTIC-LAMINATED HARDCOVER WITH ROUNDED CORNERS : $ 19.95 CDN
- EAN: 9781770857964
- ISBN: 1770857966
- World English rights
Fireflybooks- My First 1000 Animals by Agnès Besson and Manuel Surein
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:
“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”