Friday, October 14, 2016

influenster Flawless Box

I have just received my Flawless Box from Influenster! This is like super awesome when you think of Flawless you think clean and perfect. Well, every day isn't going to be flawless, but why not feel good with products that help you feel clean and just perfect all the time! In the box is a few products worth trying out! I mean I really adore the brands and they do supply me with the benefits mentioned on the package. They give you the perfect look fast, simple and easily!
1. Ebates.come is really a great place to make money back while you shop. So no matter the online shop you can build some cash in your account for extra purchases! Love that site!
2. SinfulColors nail polish, which is my favorite! It dries fast and looks gorgeous and perfect every time! Plus, this deep red color is very nice and wonderful for all types of occasions, especially date night and holidays!
3. Dr. Teal's Eucalyptus Epsom Salt Soak is perfect for feet when shopping or walking all day long. The smell is great and it just eases away the pain!
4. Simple Skincare Cleansing Facial Wipes and cleansing water always made my face feel clean and refreshed after one single use! I love the nondrying effect I get and how easy it wipes away makeup from my face. It's also to take on vacation or any type of travel.
5. Covergirl is always great with makeup and their new So Lashy! by blastPRO Mascara is a wonder in a bottle! The lift of my eyelashes and how perfectly coated each gets is terrific! I'll be replacing all my old mascara with this one!
6. Yogi Tea is a favorite of mine and always been something I enjoy. Its flavors are different from many and have some delicious health benefits. 
8. Harvest Snaps a treat that keeps me satisfy for salt and that crunch I crave! Plus a healthy dose of fiber and nothing to feel guilty about!

This box was full of goodies and I'm loving each! So happy to have received this Flawless Box!

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers