Friday, October 14, 2016

French Grammar & Practice By Collins Dictionaries

Of course, French is always a great course to take in school, if you're interested in that language. I loved it when I went to high school, still remember some of the words and meanings. However, I think I was best writing them down, rather than pronouncing them. However, after a few years I find that it's hard to recall something that was once learned in the past if I'm not using them as often or at all! Therefore, I was glad to get a book on French grammar with additional practice examples. This book is known as French Grammar and Practice by Collins Dictionaries.

The book is packed with examples and helpful explanation of each Article, Adjectives, Pronouns, Verbs and Nouns and plenty of others! I really think that these books that Collins creates are super fun and easy for anyone trying to learn. I always have difficulty studying online or practicing with programs. First, it's always online, some want you to buy and pay a lot, but I never get any good results or interest to keep using, and others just don't really help me as I don't get examples and explanation how and why they are used in that way. However, with a workbook dictionary by Collins Dictionaries I feel I can get a better understanding of the words and how to position them correctly and what they are referring too.

It's a pleasure to have something I can take with me, verse using a computer to study off of! Also, it's not just a dictionary with words, these books are more like a French course for those trying to learn and it doesn't cost any extra for having. Finally, I really love the guidance and how easy it is to learn French!

Information About The Author:
Collins Dictionaries have been pioneers in dictionary publishing since 1819.

Book Information:
  • 320 PAGES, 7.5 X 9.5
  • TRADE PAPER, $16.95 (US $16.95)
  • ISBN 9780008141639
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Ipgbook - French Grammar & Practice By Collins Dictionaries

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers