Friday, September 30, 2016

The Secrets of Pain Relief by Luis Aliaga

No one likes pain! It's uncomfortable and doesn't make having a long and happy life easy. Instead, it can be annoying, causing you to miss days at work, feel depressed, stop you from doing anything you use to love, and so much more! That isn't fun and I actually hate pain, it just ruins my day. So I really wanted to find a way to repair and fix this issue before it ruins my day.

That is why, I was excited to read the book, The Secrets of Pain Relief by Luis Aliaga. It's basically a natural way to heal, something I am known to love. There are simple ways to prevent and repair the pain you have, even chronic pain. 

It basically explains everything you want to know about pain. Not just giving you the remedy or ways to prevent it, but what it really is. You also learn the functions of pain, therapies for pain relief, habits to use for prevention, natural solutions, and if it is needed, the use of drugs that will help and come with common side effects. However, there are so much other useful ways found inside this book to help you understand the pain and prevent it. I found that the ones I'd love to try are the aromatherapy, diet, massage, and yoga. They are more me and especially natural way to repair.

I don't suffer a lot of pain, just if I'm working out and end up hurting my back from pulling it or lifting. This is also true for my ankle or foot if I twist it by accident. So this book can come in handy and be super useful anytime I need a little fix! Also, for my mom with chronic back pain and my grandma with back pain and knee pain, this might do them some good as well! It really is packed with great information and such useful ways to prevent and fix the pain.

Information About The Author:
Dr. Luis Aliaga is a coordinator of the Pain Clinic at the Quirón Teknon Hospital. He is a specialized anesthesiologist of pain with more than thirty years of experience as a medical doctor. In addition, he was codirector and professor of the master’s program in pain management at the Autonomous University of Barcelona (1991–1999) as well as editor of the Spanish medical journal Dolor. He has published several reference books in Spanish, including Tratameinto del Dolor and Teoría y práctica y Técnicas Intervencionistas en el Tratamiento del Dolor.

Book Information:
  • Title: The Secrets of Pain Relief 
  • Subtitle: Natural Remedies That Will End Your Suffering 
  • Author: Luis Aliaga 
  • Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing 
  • Imprint: Skyhorse Publishing 
  • Published: 19 July 2016 
  • Format: Paperback 
  • ISBN-139781510705524 
  • Pages: 176 
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Skyhorse Publishing - The Secrets of Pain Relief Natural Remedies That Will End Your Suffering by Luis Aliaga

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers