Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Purex Plus Clorox 2 Stain Fighting Detergent Review

I always hate stains that never come out in the first wash, dulling of my bright clothing and having to use bleach, which I beleive ruins clothing after awhile. Therefore, I am happy to have gotten a detergent that will fix those problems and even same me for the amount of product I need to use to get the full clean! The product I'm talking about is  Purex Plus Clorox 2 Stian Fighting  Enzymes Detergent. This is something new from Purex, and from my first use I can tell you it is powerful! 

I actually was excited to see the results from my first wash of clothing I used outdoors , which had tons of dirt and some strange stains that didn't remove from the last wash using a different detergent. Plus, I had many of other clothing that my family worn during the week and they also needed to get cleaned, normal food stains, blood, and other stains. It wasn't such a huge load for three people, but I figure I do the wash and see what happens. 

To my suprise the stain fighters or maybe more like the enzymes really took off! It removed everything that was stained on my families and my own clothing. The dirt was removed and the colors were just a bright clean as they were when I first put them on. I didn't have any fading, no left on stains and also it didn't cause my skin to feel dried or irritated from the ingredeints or have any allergic reaction!
Also the smell, I must say for original it's still fresh and strong once out of the washer. It overpowers any odor and definitly makes the clothing smell clean, as well as it looks once I put a cup of the detergent into the washer. Now original is only one of the scents, they do have the other one which probably smells just as great known as Sunny Linen. The name already sounds amazing! Makes me think of waking up to the bright sun and smelling the clean fresh air. 

I only did one load, as the product just arrived to my house, but for the one capfull I was able to clean and remove stains from everyday wear, outdoors and in. I definitly love the results and will have to use Purex more often! with 23 loads left from the 24 I got in the contaier, I'll definitly be sure to every load, since there isn't anything like havin clean and fresh smelling clothing, blankets and everything else that can be washed in the washer!

Product Information:

  • Works on 100 Stains
  • Safe for Colors
  • Contains an Extra Powerful Boost of Clorox 2 Stain Fighters
  • Bleach Free
  • Available in 2 Fragrances

    1.  Original Fresh
    2.  Sunny Linen

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Purex® plus Clorox 2® product page
Purex Facebook Page
Purex Instagram
Purex Twitter
Purex Pinterest Page

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

"The Purex® brand provided me with a sample of Purex® plus Clorox 2® detergent in exchange for a product review. However all the opinions expressed here are my own"

Google+ Followers