Air Pin Nailer by PowRyte gives me much control I desire for an even pin every time. Plus, the narrow nose makes it simple to view exactly where the nail is being placed and I can work on various of surfaces, especially on wood! I've been working with thin pieces of wood lately and putting them together is possible with this tool! So far I haven't had an issue with the use, it's just set up the area, plug in the device and turn it on. Nothing more than that! Plus, the trigger button is all I need to press to get it started and the grip on this tool is comfortable, nonslip style! It's nothing that would cause me to grip and get blisters from holding for a long time, which is something I'm enjoying. Therefore, this is such an excellent quality tool, it's durable, comfortable and shoots out those nails in a nice speed! Now to tackle some DIY projects!
- Less than 7.7 x 6.8 inches (LxH) and only 2.1 lbs, keeps you working comfortably for extended or overhead pinning jobs.
- Removable Nose Plate for easy jam clearing, and reload Indicator for easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
- Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas and depth adjustment for flush drives into a variety of surfaces
- Side-load magazine automatically adjusts different fastener lengths for easier loading
- Operating Pressure: 60-100 PSI; Nails Length: 3/8-inch to 1-3/8-inch
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:
“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”