Monday, September 12, 2016

PowRyte Elite 23 Gauge Air Pin Nailer

The PowRyte Elite 23 Gauge Air Pin Nailer is a wonderful tool if you want to DIY or work with different types of projects! Its nose is easy to remove, making it simple to keep it from jams and the ability to check if the tool needs to be reloaded. The product is lightweight, something I always want when using a tool that has so much power and I want to have more control with. Since, the projects that I want to create and need to be perfect, not look messy.
So with that said, I feel this Air Pin Nailer by PowRyte gives me much control I desire for an even pin every time. Plus, the narrow nose makes it simple to view exactly where the nail is being placed and I can work on various of surfaces, especially on wood! I've been working with thin pieces of wood lately and putting them together is possible with this tool! So far I haven't had an issue with the use, it's just set up the area, plug in the device and turn it on. Nothing more than that! Plus, the trigger button is all I need to press to get it started and the grip on this tool is comfortable, nonslip style! It's nothing that would cause me to grip and get blisters from holding for a long time, which is something I'm enjoying. Therefore, this is such an excellent quality tool, it's durable, comfortable and shoots out those nails in a nice speed! Now to tackle some DIY projects!
Product Information:
  • Less than 7.7 x 6.8 inches (LxH) and only 2.1 lbs, keeps you working comfortably for extended or overhead pinning jobs.
  • Removable Nose Plate for easy jam clearing, and reload Indicator for easy visual recognition of low nail quantities to avoid dry firing
  • Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas and depth adjustment for flush drives into a variety of surfaces
  • Side-load magazine automatically adjusts different fastener lengths for easier loading
  • Operating Pressure: 60-100 PSI; Nails Length: 3/8-inch to 1-3/8-inch
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers