Monday, September 19, 2016

Oil Pulling Revolution by Michelle Coleman

Clean teeth are always on my mind! When I see someone with a smile that screams yellow or one that is in terrible shape I just can't stop staring, and I feel embarrassed to say that it's the only thing I notice. Honestly, the first thing I see is teeth on a person. Possibly, because my mom made sure my sister and I kept ours clean and brushed. So I'm so tooth obsessed! Therefore, I was excited to read this book, Oil Pulling Revolution by Michelle Coleman. 

It's a book that explains all things about oil-pulling, which I've heard of, but never read or looked quite into the idea. However, It was amazing to find out that oil, organic would be best can help with more than just preventing and cleaning up plaque in the mouth, but even whitening the teeth. Something I think everyone strives for is white teeth. So to find out that oil can do that and much more I must really try it! I'm actually into using natural and healthy ways to keep my body and home clean and wonderful! So this is something I find quite intriguing and easy to do.

I never liked mouthwash or using fluoride, whiting toothpaste. My dentist told me it was bad, even for sensitive teeth it's the worse! So to have a way that is natural, easy, helps the body as well as the mouth is something I am looking forward too. The book has so much information on this topic of oil-pulling and now I feel very well informed on the topic and understanding what it really does and can do for my mouth! Finally, all I can say is that this book is worth smiling for!

Information About The Author:
Dr. Michelle Coleman is a chiropractor who has been in active practice for over a decade. She graduated from Life Chiropractic College West in 2005. She is an Atlas Orthogonal Doctor and is Webster certified. Dr. Coleman started Bella Wellness Center in Danville in November of 2011, a multi-disciplinary office with practitioners offering: Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Acupressure, Massage, Advanced Biostructural Correction, Nutrition Counseling, Tui Na, Western Herbal Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine.

Book Information:
  • Paperback: 156 pages
  • Publisher: Ulysses Press (April 28, 2015)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1612434428
  • ISBN-13: 978-1612434421
  • Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 0.4 x 7.8 inches
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Ulyssespress - Oil Pulling Revolution The Natural Approach to Dental Care, Whole-Body Detoxification and Disease Prevention By Michelle Coleman

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers