Monday, August 29, 2016

Younger Skin Starts in the Gut by Nigma Talib

Is your diet aging you? Let me say, the book, Younger Skin Starts in the Gut by Nigma Talib will change your views on dieting for good! That is to say, if you want to look and feel you best every day, possibly never age as fast or look so much older than you really are! 

Well, I can tell you that this book was a delightful read! I really couldn't put it down and kept reading on to what type of features, my diet may have given me. Also, what my family and friends may resemble from the looks in their faces. Yes, that is right! Their faces can tell you so much and even yours. It will not only share with you what is giving you those acne/blemishes, that puffy look, wrinkles and other facial features that we typically don't want to have but what you can do to repair and heal naturally with a change in diet. 

Now when I hear diet I think weight loss, but really a diet is anything you eat on a normal basis. So if you were to eat all fruit than that is your fruit diet or if you love burgers and ribs, well there you go that is your personal diet. So when the book is explaining about diets it means the foods you eat normally, and what you will understand after reading the book is exactly the diet you should be eating and what not to include. Just think, if you could reverse aging and all without the use creams, lotions, or any type of surgery.

So to break the book down, it's basically a guide on why are skins aging and looking not so youthful as it should. Why we feel and don't resemble our young selves. You will begin to understand all of the allergies and intolerances we have, which may be a big reason for our main cause of aging skin. Some symptoms as mentioned before are the wrinkles on our face, the puffy look and so much more! That is why this book is here to help you figure out what is causing you to look as you do and what to eat or do to fix the problem.

It really is interesting to find out what happens and understand more about the intolerances and foods that cause them. Plus, figuring out why I am breaking out or why my skin looks as it does and what it could be from! I definitely feel this book opens my eyes to the possibility that my food may be aging me and I need to fix that and help my digestive system run smoother. Finally, I'd like to say that this is a simpler way to look and feel great without the extra serums, lotions, potions and even injections or surgery!

Information About The Author:
Dr. Nigma Talib is a world-renowned naturopathic doctor, aesthetician and leading authority on holistic health who has become celebrated for her expertise in the treatment of anti-aging. She lives in London, England.

Book Information:
  • Paperback: 264 pages
  • Publisher: Ulysses Press (March 1, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1612435602
  • ISBN-13: 978-1612435602
  • Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 1 x 8.4 inches
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Ulyssespress - Younger Skin Starts in the Gut 4 Week Program to Eliminate Your Skin-Aging Trigger—Gluten, Wine, Dairy or Sugar By Nigma Talib

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers