Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Total Reflexology of the Hand by Martine Faure-Alderson D.O.

Imagine if the hand is our gateway to better health! Some way to actually fix what we are going through, such as digestive,  nervous, vascular, respiratory, hormonal and more! That is why I'm glad to have found a natural healing book know as Total Reflexology of the Hand. The author Martine Faure-Alderson D.O. who wrote this book actually has a second that I know of from the one earlier released in 2008 of Total Reflexology.

I can tell you that this book is meant to help you learn to use Reflexology, natural way to heal the body with understanding the human hand. It's all connected and just like the feet, there are points that relate to a certain part of the body inside that may lead to better health overall! I was amazed how much more I'm learning since I don't really refer Reflexology with hands, but more with the foot, as I heard about it often. However, this really explains all the types of problems a person can have and how the hand reflexology works with the body's energetic system to stimulate specific areas and encourage healing.

Honestly, I love that this isn't a bunch of baloney! It's true the point, with real visuals and true results with use. I figure our body is very well connected with the nerves all over, that the points on our hands must be connected to send those simulations through to the inside where each point connects with. I know it might sound strange that the hand might heal the organs or parts of the body that we can't see, but just like massage it really does repair from a distance and can be a whole natural way to heal without using any type of drug or going to the doctors. I do believe this can help and I think if I ever feel something is wrong, I will first try these ideas and see if I can heal the pain before relying on the doctor.

Information About The Author:
Martine Faure-Alderson, D.O., has integrated osteopathy, naturopathy, acupuncture, homeopathy, and reflexology into her medical practice since the 1960s. A reflexology student of Doreen Bayly, she founded the Total Reflexology Therapy school in Paris in 1974. After more than 25 years of research, she developed Cranio-Sacral Reflexology (CSR), a unique combination of osteopathy, craniosacral therapy, and reflexology, and in 2010 founded the CSRI Academy of Excellence in London. She gives seminars throughout the world and is the author of Total Reflexology. She lives in England.

Book Information:
  • Pages : 144
  • Book Size : 8.50 x 11.00
  • ISBN-13 : 9781620555316
  • Imprint : Healing Arts Press
  • Release Date : July 28, 2016
  • Format : Paperback Book
  • Illustrations : Full-color throughout
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Innertraditions - Total Reflexology of the Hand An Advanced Guide to the Integration of Craniosacral Therapy and Reflexology by Martine Faure-Alderson D.O.

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers