Monday, August 22, 2016

The Complete & Unauthorized Guide to Vintage Barbie Dolls by Hillary James Shilkitus

The book, The Complete and Unauthorized Guide to Vintage Barbie Dolls by Hillary James Shilkitus is your guide to all things dolls. It will not only show you the old and newer fashion of the dolls during 1959-1972, but it also is a great book for collectors! I use to have a full collection till I sold them. However, maybe I'll get back into that collection since I still adore the fashion of the dolls.
You will love the beautiful, colorful and most unique styles that were created during the years starting in 1959. The colors are so wonderful, and styles so unique and different to the ones we have in the 1980s-2000s. It's really a flash to the past for my mom, she was so intrigued to look into the book before me and remember her childhood. Something you can do while reading this book, remember the cool clothing and dolls you had.  
The book to me, really has some great styles and ideas to what they came out with, some which I never saw before or would have known they made till I check this book out! Plus, looking at the money it would cost to buy or sell, is like super interesting. Maybe you have an outfit in the box and want to know how much well this book will help! Since, I know I would love to know how much some are going for and this book gives me that curiosity to check it out, possibly eBay or flea markets. I honestly love the doll style and some look like designs we would wear as humans, but each s done differently and fit each doll from the boy and girl dolls perfectly! I am really enjoying this book and think the author did a wonderful job!
Information About The Author:
Hillary Shilkitus James is a doll dealer who specializes in vintage Barbie® dolls, their clothes, accessories, and other unique Barbie doll items.

Book Information:
  • Paperback: 224 pages
  • Publisher: Schiffer Publishing, Ltd.; 3 edition (July 28, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0764351583
  • ISBN-13: 978-0764351587
  • Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 8.2 x 10.8 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Schifferbooks- The Complete & Unauthorized Guide to Vintage Barbie® Dolls: With Barbie®, Ken®, Francie®, and Skipper® Fashions and the Whole Family 3rd Edition by Hillary James Shilkitus

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers