Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The Best Homemade Vegan Cheese and Ice Cream Recipes by Marie Laforet

Dairy was always a problem for me in my later years of life. I can't have it due to an allergy, which I never had when I was young. So the book, The Best Homemade Vegan Cheese and Ice Cream Recipes by Marie Laforet is super helpful and an easy substitute to all my dairy craves! I mean I miss cheese, I miss ice cream and I miss milk! However, it's great to not feel itchy or irritable because I'm not having dairy, but to see my family enjoy that naturally creamy dairy makes me so jealous, until now!

I found this book to help me beat those cravings and find a new love for non-dairy. I use to just enjoy nut based milk and they worked out great. However, this book opens my eyes to some creative ideas and recipes I can make myself. I love being my own chef and now I can make my own dairy free desserts and toppings by the help of this book. With that in mind, this book is packed with refreshing sorbets, all different types of cheese and desserts that make a great substitute for some dairy-based treats.

Also, as the title says it's great for Vegans too! No need to banish dairy and feel left out when you can create some of these and feel that crave become satisfied quickly!
I also must point out that they are simple and not too difficult to prepare, which is always good for those who don't want to spend all day in the kitchen to create faux dairy.  Finally, this is an excellent book, very helpful and tasty!♥

Information About The Author:
MARIE LAFORET - Passionate and committed to plant a kitchen ethical, healthy and tasty, Marie Laforet shares her culinary discoveries and experiments on her blog "100% plant." Also a photographer, Marie demonstrates her recipes and is involved in promoting a responsible supply through numerous community projects.

Book Information:
  • Paperback: 144 pages
  • Publisher: Robert Rose (August 2, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0778805433
  • ISBN-13: 978-0778805434
  • Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.5 x 10 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Robertrose- The Best Homemade Vegan Cheese and Ice Cream Recipes by Marie Laforet

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers