Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Melissa Leapman's Indispensable Stitch Collection

The book, Melissa Leapman's Indispensable Stitch Collection for Crocheters by Melissa Leapman is perfect reminder guide for those who can't remember
those different stitches. I know before I received this book in the mail that I wish I had something like this nearby when I was crocheting. I would had not been searching online to understand the stitch or symbol needed to complete the projects I've been doing, which takes more time than it needs to be!

So when I got the book in and looked through the book, it is like the dictionary of stitches! It really helps me understand what each is and how to perform them. This just makes it so much easier! I love to crochet and I am trying to remember stitches, but it's hard when I don't use most of them that often and there are so many to remember! Therefore, with this guide and the 200 different stitch patterns explained inside makes it super simple and faster to refer too, while crocheting! Also, it's in real images of the design showed under each stitch mentioned and the symbol example below.
I really love the work that the author did with this book! It's extremely helpful and a companion I love to have around. Finally, I would highly recommend any crocheter to take a look into this book if you need a reference guide for all those stitches you use in crocheting!
Information About The Author:
Melissa Leapman is the author of several bestselling knitting and crocheting books: Hot Knits and Cool Crochet (Watson-Guptill, 2004 and 2005), Cables Untangled and Continuous Cables (Potter Craft, 2006 and 2008). Her newest releases, Color Knitting the Easy Way and Mastering Color Knitting were published in 2010. The must-have Stash Buster Knits was published in Fall 2011, also by Potter Craft.

Book Information:
  • Author: Melissa Leapman
  • Format: Paperback, 176 Pages
  • ISBN: 9781589239296
  • Illustrations: 300 color photos
  • Size: 8.5 in x 11 in / 216 mm x 279 mm
  • Published: Aug. 1, 2016
  • Publisher: Creative Publishing international
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Quartoknows- Melissa Leapman's Indispensable Stitch Collection for Crocheters 200 Stitch Patterns in Words and Symbols by Melissa Leapman

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers