Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Mason Jar Crafts\ by Lauren Elise Donaldson

The book, Mason Jar Crafts by Lauren Elise Donaldson is just wonderful with so many ideas with mason jars. I always loved using mason jars to decorate my home. It's something with glass that captures my eyes and inspires me to use them in all different ways. I found this book to be extremely helpful when it comes to design and decorative ideas.
There are ideas for home decorations, parties, and presents, you can even create items for weddings, children and the holidays. In the beginning, you will be guided with all the tools and understanding of the different sizes the Mason Jars come in. I always find the regular mason jars at my local craft store, but you can get them in many different sizes and use them for so many fun creative ways! The one I really liked most of all, which I think will be the first project, DIY I plan to tackle is the macrame hanging design. In this project, it reminds me of what my mom would create when I was growing up, a hanger for the mason jar to hold a plant inside. The jar is acting like a pot for the plant and the hanging part of yarn crafted into a holder for the entire thing is very nice and so beautiful to look at!

It is something I really have to try and really I think I'll possibly try each one inside. I feel so much more inspired with the decorations inside this book, and it's even giving me more ideas to create with a mason jar. Finally, I am happy to have found such a creative book with so much fun ideas and projects to do with the most fabulous jar, Mason Jar!
Information About The Author:
Lauren Elise Donaldson is a photographer, stylist and design blogger behind LaurenEliseCrafted.com and Cottage Journal. As a child, her creativity and craftiness were always fostered which eventually led her to design school and to a degree in architecture from the University of Southern California. After residing in Italy, impassioned by the beauty and culture found there, she refocused her energies on supporting handmade and the independent craft movement. Fostering that lifestyle, she uses her lens to capture her own stories of craft and simple, creative living. No matter the project, her goal is to inspire others through the act of making.

Book Information:
  • Paperback: 128 pages
  • Publisher: Ulysses Press (July 2, 2013)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1612431852
  • ISBN-13: 978-1612431857
  • Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 7.5 x 9.2 inches
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Ulyssespress- Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Projects for Adorable and Rustic Decor, Storage, Lighting, Gifts and Much More by Lauren Elise Donaldson

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers