Monday, August 29, 2016

Fashion Design Techniques by Zeshu Takamura

I love fashion and the book Fashion Design Techniques by Zeshu Takamura can really come in handy with the easy to follow ideas and techniques inside. I can easily illustrate my own creative looks by the help of this book. It has information on how to practically begin, which any beginner will find useful. There is wonderful information on software applications, how to work with shapes, materials, patterns, colors and so much more!
If you are a design student or someone like myself who is interested in design and want to create your own new looks, then this is a book to check out! It's got so much information and isn't a super huge book to read either. Honestly, I feel I've  learned so much and got an idea on how to shape and place the clothing I want to create on the illustrated body i can draw up. Plus, the instructions are simple and easy to follow. The visual and text inside isn't hard to read or get an idea about anything the book is referring or explaining.
You will really enjoy this book! I know I just felt inspired to start drawing up ideas once it came in. There are so many lovely examples and I just couldn't wait to draw up a few, so I can sew up my own new styles. Finally, when you have a book on basic and simple techniques taught for a beginner, then learning and understanding it is a piece of cake! Especially with photos to follow! I would highly recommend this as a wonderful book to read and inspire young or older designers who are interested. 
Information About The Author:
Zeshu Takamura is Professor of Advanced Fashion Design and Head of theFashion Illustration Laboratory, Faculty of Fashion Science, at BunkaGakuen University's Graduate School in Tokyo. He is active in fashion illustration,design, and research at publishers, agencies, and apparel manufacturers.

Book Information:
  • Paperback: 160 pages
  • Publisher: Schiffer; 1 edition (January 12, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0764350471
  • ISBN-13: 978-0764350474
  • Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 0.4 x 10.9 inches
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Schiffer books- Fashion Design Techniques: The Basics and Practical Application of Fashion Illustration by Zeshu Takamura

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers