Thursday, August 25, 2016

Deduct Everything by Eva Rosenberg, EA

Nowadays, the world is all about taxing everything you buy! You want to make money, but of course, you have to lose some along the way. How would it make you feel to find loopholes or ways to save the hard-earned cash and use it for things that you'd like to buy? Well, I might have a book that really is worth a read, it's called Deduct Everything by Eva Rosenberg, EA. 

This book isn't your average how to save cash type of book. Instead, it's giving you full information on how you can actually keep more cash in your pocket throughout the years by all the things you buy, you do and much more! For instance, doctor visits can be a hassle and cost way more than you really want to spend. However, accidents happen and they will bill you if your insurance doesn't cover it. Now with this book, you'll actually get an actual way to earn money, deduct on taxes. So you can get some of that cash you spent back to you. Same thing goes for travel, mortgage, self-owned businesses, charity work, and so much other wonderful ways to deduct and get more back during tax season.

I actually was interested about the health care deducting, such as dental and regular medical care. It's hard to get coverage that is not too expensive and I've been lately paying out of pocket. So this information on the medical travels or care is all covered, also perfect for my grandma and if she needs a nurse to visit or any help that would be covered as well! Plus, I just bought a home and there are a few things I can deduct which is just brilliant! So out of my pocket throughout the year, but now I will get some back that I wouldn't have known about until I read this book!

Finally, Eva Rosenberg is a wise woman and really opened my eyes to some wonderful information! Not only will this help me get more money back, but allow me to realize what I can do and actually make more money, which isn't taxed or just for doing things I normally do. Plus, starting a business, I can start earning back for what I'm paying to use, while getting started! Excellent book!

Information About The Author:
Eva Rosenberg, BA, EA, (Northridge, CA) known as the Internet’s TaxMama®, publishes the popular TaxMama®.com website, cited by Consumer Reports magazine as a top tax advice site, and a LIFE Magazine Editors Pick. Dean of TaxMama®’s Online Enrolled Agent Review Course, Eva is training a new breed of tax professionals to pass the annual Internal Revenue Service license examinations. TaxMama®’s tax professionals learn to understand and serve small businesses and accounting firms. Find TaxMama’s® columns at and Eva Rosenberg is regularly featured in publications as diverse as The Wall Street Journal and U.S. News & World Report to Rolling Stone and Women’s Day. TaxMama® is the author of Small Business Taxes Made Easy, named one of the best tax books of 2005 by Entrepreneur Magazine and silver medal winner of the 2011 Axiom Business Awards.

Book Information:
  • Paperback: 284 pages
  • Publisher: Humanix Books (February 23, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 163006047X
  • ISBN-13: 978-1630060473
  • Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 8.9 inches
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Humanix Books - Deduct Everything: Save Money with Hundreds of Write-Offs, Legal Tax Breaks, Credits, and Loopholes By Eva Rosenberg, EA

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers