There aren't too many buttons to understand and the information for each code, regarding the car, can be found in the manual. Of course, online you can find some more information about the codes and what each refer too, but if you're knowledgeable in this type of product. You probably can tell what each code is and what will need to be done.These are basically a great way to keep the car in good health. It will allow you to make sure nothing goes wrong or if there is anything causing a problem with the car. So you can get it fixed and keep the car running smooth. It's an excellent idea and such a great product!☺
- Features and Functions: OM123 makes it a very easy way to provide you with fault diagnosis codes, it can test all after 1996 OBD II compliant US, European and Asian vehicles. Simple operation and the performance is comparable to a similar diagnostic instrument. Easily determines the cause of the check engine light. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions
- Turns off check Engine light, clear codes and resets monitors. Reads live datastream. Views freeze frame data. I/M monitor readiness test. Retrieves vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Multilingual menu options and code definitions-English, Spanish, French, German and more. Supports CAN(Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Note: Even though it compatibles with most cars from 1996, but different regions support the vehicle OBD2 protocol at different times, or some car is in a special design, so it may not compatible with some cars which do not support OBD2 protocol.
- If you are not sure whether it compatible with your car, please do not hesitate to contact me first (tell me the brand and version of your car and which year), I will check it for you to avoid buying wrong. We offer one year warranty.
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:
“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”