Friday, July 29, 2016

Ugee Pro Drawing Pen Tablet

The Ugee Pro Drawing Pen Tablet is an excellent writing tablet for older and newer computers! It really allows me to work on my Windows XP and my newer Windows 8 and 10 perfectly! I love the size of the tablet, as it's large enough with enough working space to feel like I'm holding a sheet of paper. It's not too heavy, very light weight with a thickness that you feel as if you're holding an Android Tablet or Ereader.
It's simple enough to use on my desk, next to my laptop. I love the width, which is a lot longer than the height giving it a rectangular shape.What makes this useful, is that when I'm working on this writing tablet, I don't need to use the far top part so there would be no need for that extra space, the size also fits my desk better than a square design, and for signatures or writing the long width makes it very easy.
Additional pen tips for the stylus
Of course, I use this with my Adobe Photoshop and I have another wonderful art program I use this to draw and sketch up new ideas. It really can work with a few different programs and be useful for those who want an easier way to draw or sketch on their computer. Its pen that is included is slim and perfectly designed to feel like a real pen in thickness and size. So there is no discomfort there as well. Plus, when it comes in contact with the board, you get an instant line without it stalling or slowly showing up on screen. It's very sensitive and the harder you press the darker and thicker the line becomes. 
You can set the Express Keys to perform the action you'd like.
Nice large area to draw, sketch, write and much more!

The tablet also includes 8 express keys, for instant and easy access. No matter the way you write, if left or right handed, anyone can use this. It might take some time to understand how to use it if you're new to using a drawing/writing tablet. However, after you get some practice in and get a feel the way it works, it becomes simple and easy to use. I learned that out after the first try with a few of the ones I had in the past. So I honestly can say in comparison, this is a terrific version and such nicely designed! I am enjoying the ease of use and the lightweight design.
Bottom of the tablet has nice little feet one each side, prevents sliding
Product Information:
  • 10 x 6 inch drawing area ,2048 pressure level, 5080LPI resolution,230RPS,you can use it for sketch ,design ,paint or edit in office software
  • Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS. And also can work in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Autodesk Sketchbook,Corel Painter,Autodesk MAYA, ZBrush etc software
  • 4 anti-slip mats in the back that can prevent the tablet from falling to the ground
  • 8 Express Keys on the side , all can be customized , it can greatly bring you wonderful drawing experience and work efficiency.
  • Designed for both right-handed and left-handed users,the buttons on the pen can be customized to erase function, you can set in the driver control panel
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers