Friday, July 22, 2016

The Complete Guide to Locating, Negotiating, and Buying Real Estate Foreclosures by Atlantic Publishing Group Inc

The book, The Complete Guide to Locating, Negotiating, and Buying Real Estate Foreclosures by Atlantic Publishing Group Inc is the go-to guide for everything you need to know about buying Foreclosing real estate property. It will cover information about the roles you will play, the paperwork, words and their definitions and so much more! You begin in the book understanding the different types of Mortgages you can get and what would fit your needs. Next, you get a bit more information about foreclosures and even finding them. As well as paying for listings and government listings. Basically, you begin where you would when starting out and work your way to buying and what to do once you've moved in.

I think what I really am glad the author included was not just the steps to buying, but afterwards moving into the place. I have recently moved into my home, less than a month now. However, I had to go through each of these steps for the first time.
Never understanding what will be next I needed to have. Plus, when you have a new realtor, it isn't easy at all. However, I finally got into this home and it fitted me perfect. The book if I had earlier would have given me that, what to expect when it comes to buying and looking for the right fitting home. Well, next time I move this will work wonders. Though, it honestly does cover every step that you are required to go through without leaving out anything necessary to purchasing a home.
Now, when it says what to do when you are in the home, I find to be very useful even if I'm not really going to sell this home but want to live here for awhile. I know this book is more for those buying and using to sell to another to make a profit, like flipping. However, it can also be the book to guide you into buying a perfect home for the entire family or just yourself. Well, when it mentions what to do next when in the home it covers that you need to check if there may be any repairs that should be taken care of since it is a foreclosure. That wasn't much of an issue for me when I got this home but if it was the one I did see before, I would definitely need it fixed up. The house I seen before finally getting into this one was very much destroyed by Hurricane Sandy. It was destroyed by water flooding the floors and the roof was all messed up. You wouldn't want to move in if you saw that home. 
However, I am lucky to have gotten this house and now if I ever find a new place to move into or need to help another, I will definitely explain the steps or give them this book to help. Since It really does cover everything and makes it so simpler to understand without worrying you'll be missing anything. It is a long process, but once it's done it's so worth it! Finally, this book is covering steps to do after moving in or even before, is what you will need no matter buying or just flipping. This book really can help keep your investment growing and not cause you to lose anymore.
Information About The Author:
Atlantic Publishing is a small, independent publishing company based in Ocala, Florida. Founded over twenty years ago in the company president's garage, Atlantic Publishing has grown to become a renowned resource for non-fiction books. Today, over 450 titles are in print covering subjects such as small business, healthy living, management, finance, careers, and real estate. Atlantic Publishing prides itself on producing award winning, high-quality manuals that give readers up-to-date, pertinent information, real-world examples, and case studies with expert advice. Every book has resources, contact information, and websites of the products or companies discussed."

Book Information:
  • Paperback: 288 pages
  • Publisher: Atlantic Publishing Group Inc; 2 edition (July 11, 2016)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 1601389477
  • ISBN-13: 978-1601389473
  • Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 5.8 x 9 inches
If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Atlantic Publshing - The Complete Guide to Locating, Negotiating, and Buying Real Estate Foreclosures and

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers