Monday, July 18, 2016

Hello, Bicycle An Inspired Guide to the Two-Wheeled Life by Anna Brones

The book, Hello, Bicycle by Anna Brones really is a helpful guide about bikes! You can learn so much if you just bought one, plan on buying one, or maybe just have a few already. I feel it covers everything from your first purchase of the bike, what to look for and custom features you may want, plus the way to ride, lock, store, maintain the bike and traveling. It really takes you to everything about a bike and it's wonderful uses and designs. I really love how simple this makes it, to learn about bikes and when I get my next one, I can find the right fit and the design I want. No more guessing or never understanding how to care or correctly choose the bike for my size. This book really gives me all the details, tips and ideas about using a bike and buying one. I feel well informed and it covers everything I think I'd ever need to know!
The inside is illustrated with cute bike designs and decoration, has many different sections that cover each piece from buying, traveling and even the big one taking care of the bike. I know that will come in handy as in the past I always had some type of issue, where my bike's chain came apart and on another my bike began to rust from storing it in a bad area, leaving the brakes to sound so squeaky and loud. 
I do have to say the 25 reasons to ride  a bike is so true and I love the one that mentions how you can eat more and feel perfectly fine about it since your riding a bike. Also, the way it saves you cash, budget friendly and you never need to worry about a parking space when riding a bike. These are just wonderful facts/reasons and there are plenty that is honest reasons to ride a bike more often!

Finally, this book really comes in handy, for a healthy new way to travel and keeping the bike in tip top shape! Plus, it works for everyone who wants a bike or has one!
Information About The Author:
Anna Brones is a freelance writer and film producer, and the author of The Culinary Cyclist and Fika: The Art of the Swedish Coffee Break. She is also the founder of the online food magazine Foodie Underground. Find more of her work at

Book Information:
Paperback: 192 pages
Publisher: Ten Speed Press (June 7, 2016)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1607748835
ISBN-13: 978-1607748830
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 7.6 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

"I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review."

Google+ Followers