Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Crochet Work by Therese de Dillmont

 The book, Crochet Work by Therese de Dillmont is a perfect beginners book! It will not only help you understand how to crochet different stitches but also learn different terms, patterns, and hooks to use. I love how cheerful and colorful the cover of the book is, it's attractive to the eye. Nothing difficult or hard to understand for the beginner or one who already knows a little bit about crocheting and wants to learn some more! It's packed with everything you will need to understand for starting out and trying new patterns.
I love how well organized the information is inside, such as the complete details on each stitch with photos that are representing that stitch. Even though the inside may have black and white images, you still can see what is being shown in the photo and explained below. I know I'm not a real beginner, but honestly, there is more stitches and patterns I have never even tried or known about! So it's even helpful for trying new designs and stitches, even if you aren't a beginner. Plus, after awhile, like many I forget some stitches or have to search online. Now with this encyclopedia, which is complete with all the well-known stitches and how to create them, I can look inside and find the one I need to do my own pattern or complete a pattern I'm working on from another person.
Therefore, I find this to be an excellent book to own! Not only for the beginner but even the everyday crochet hobbyist. There are so many new stitches out there and some that can't always be remembered. This book makes it easy for anyone to learn and remember when needed. I highly recommend this book!
Book Information:
Paperback: 160 pages
Publisher: Cedar Fort, Inc. (April 9, 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1462111866
ISBN-13: 978-1462111862
Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.6 x 8.9 inches

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Books and things- Crochet Work: Adapted from the Encyclopedia of Needlework by Therese de Dillmont

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers