Thursday, June 16, 2016

The Original Squatty Potty

 Have you ever had a problem going to the bathroom? Maybe you struggle every time you need to go, trying to move around to find that certain position to easily relieve yourself! Well, this is me every day! I have to face with IBS as it's actually something my entire family suffers with. Plus, having hemorrhoids and the painful urinary infections, which aren't fun when you need to use the toilet all the time. Therefore, I am so happy to have a chance to try this brilliant Squatty Potty!
Non-slip pieces on each of the bottom legs
Grooved/Embossed non-slip foot shaped designed pieces
 for the foot to stand on top
Yes, that is right the Squatty Potty! What is it you may ask, and honestly if you ever saw the ABC show of Shark Tank, Dr. OZ, The Doctors and so many others than you might recall that episode when the Squatty Potty was mentioned. This stool like design is actually something you place right in front of the toilet bowl. The design allows it to slide in close, when not in use (stays out of the way) and when you need to use the potty which it could be for adults or children, the Squatty Potty stool comes out and is there for you to put your feet on top of. The true fact is that we aren't really expected to sit like if we are sitting in a chair when going to the bathroom. The sitting posture really plays a role on how the colon can easily relieve the waste from our bodies. So if you are sitting down on the toilet, with legs up on the Squatty Potty you can easily sit in the true position we were meant too.
Slides in close to the toilet and out of the way when not in use.
Slides out to use 
The angle is just the right positioning to open up the colon and allow you to feel relaxed and comfortable every time you go. I know when I tried this wonderful product, I was just amazed that it really does work! It's not a lie, you really do feel better and it's so much simpler. There is no more twisting, turning, bending, and all other different movements to get my body to find the position to go. I think this has been the best thing I've ever tried to help with my potty issues! I never found or could find a solution, but the Squatty Potty is the most wonderful designed product for me!

I don't stress or worry to use the toilet, feel I need to take something to help me go or suffer the cramps and pain while waiting for it to pass! I know this subject isn't a
pleasant one, but we all go and if you struggle or having a problem relieving yourself anytime on the toilet, then I highly recommend this wonderful invention that helps you POOP BETTER! All I can say is thanks to The Squatty Potty Stool, it really made using the bathroom a pleasant experience every time!
YouTube Video

Product Information:
All these problems and more can be helped with the use of the Squatty Potty®. This innovative, health-giving toilet stool is easy to use and highly effective in positioning the colon for effortless bowel movements.

Unlike other contraptions you may have tried to assist in achieving a simulated or full squatting position over your toilet, the Squatty Potty mimics a natural squat posture, is ergonomic, comfortable, sturdy, convenient and affordable. It even slides out of the way under your toilet when not in use.

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers