Tuesday, June 21, 2016

The Complete Photo Guide to Jewelry Making, 2nd Edition by Tammy Powley

The book, The Complete Photo Guide to Jewelry Making by Tammy Powley really helps any beginner understand how to create jewelry in all different ways. You can make wire jewelry, use beads and so much more with this book! It helps you understand all the pieces and items you'll need to create that type of jewelry. There are also beautiful, clear photos to help guide you through each project and item. I love that it's made for the beginner and gives me that ability to start off with understanding what I need before jumping right into some hard projects.
Everything is super simple in this book and helps me adjust to a hard project or my own creation after I get down the basics. Each piece is explained clearly and has all the different tools and items needed to help you successfully create the jewelry piece inside. I do have to say I love jewelry and my mom got me into creating some. However, I only know mainly beads and always had an interest, recently into wire jewelry. So I am thankful this covers so many different types and with tons and tons of colored photos to help me out.
Finally, it's an excellent beginners guide! If you are starting out this book really can help you understand how to create and make jewelry with all different types.
So you can be your own professional jewelry creator anytime! Plus, I always think this as a great way to gift a friend or family member any time for all different occasions!
Information About The Author:
Tammy Powley is a jeweler, teacher, and writer. She is the author of Quarry Book's Making Designer Seed Bead, Stone, and Crystal Jewelry (2006), a frequent contributor to Jewelry Crafts magazine, and the host and manager of About.com's jewelry-making website for which she writes regular columns. She resides in Port St. Lucie, Florida.

Tammy Powley is a writer, designer, and teacher. She is a long-time crafter working in all kinds of media from fiber arts to glass. After spending eight years on the art show circuit selling her jewelry designs as well as supplying small boutiques with her work, she began writing about her crafting experiences and focused on teaching others how to make jewelry. She is the author of numerous jewelry making books and has an extensive background in writing for the web. Tammy has a Ph.D. in Texts and Technology, and as her "day job," she teaches college English, primarily composition, literature, and technical communications. See her website at www.tammypowley.com for more information.

Book Information:
Format: Paperback, 288 Pages
ISBN: 9781589238022
Series: Complete Photo Guide
Illustrations: 700 color photos
Size: 8.5 in x 11 in / 216 mm x 279 mm
Published: Jul. 15, 2014

If you're interested in learning more, please follow the link below:
Quartoknows- The Complete Photo Guide to Jewelry Making, 2nd Edition 15 New Projects, New Gallery - More than 700 Large Color Photos by Tammy Powley

☺Thank You♥
Remember you can follow me here for more great reviews and giveaways:

“I received this product free of charge for an honest and unbiased review.”

Google+ Followers